Saturday 21 July 2012

Lunch at Skiffies


Carolyn & I had a lovely lunch at Skiffies, it was a marvellous: sunny clear day and dinning on the water at Skiffies was amazing.   There is such wonderful ambiance there with all the water sounds lapping the shore and the birds calls it is a very gentle, mellow and calming it appease whatever was concerning you.  I find it so relaxing and beautiful just to be there and soak up the gentle sun, and be entertained by the pelicans.  It was wonderful and relaxed me for the whole day.


I was very interested and excited about Carolyn’s new iPhone which she just happened to have with her at lunch.  It does everything except make you coffee in the morning. I think the iPhone suites Carolyn.

My vertical mouse arrived day from eBay unexpectedly quick and I am delighted.  It doesn’t do everything my other mouse did especially with photos and cut and paste, which is a pity but it certainly very comfortable.  It is too hard and time consuming to put a photo of it up using the mouse which is a big disappointment.  I will Google it and see if there are other ways of doing things.  It seems to me that although it is a vertical mouse it hasn’t got the latest technology and once you have used the advanced technology it much harder to come to term with products without it.





No comments:

Post a Comment