Sunday 22 July 2012

iPad & stuff up with my credit card


I had a great workshop with the iPad in the City store on Sunday, learned heaps and it was a beautiful experience. 
  
In stark contrast to my experience with Westpac.   I was trying to use my credit card at Morris & Son’s and it would not go through.  After several attempts the store phoned Westpac and waited 34 minutes before I was connected to an incompetent or untrained person who waisted another 20 minutes talking gobbley gook.  I said 'that sounds like buck passing to me' where  she launched into the exact  speal she had just given me; that related to nothing.  The goods had to stay in the store.   If it was a restaurant it could have been very embarrassing as Westpac did nothing at all to rectify or help the issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment