Wednesday 8 August 2012

The Moody Chef Cafe

Marie-Aude was very impressed with the Moody Chef Cafe she found on the weekend at St Leonards  I looked up their website and headed off to try it, as the food looked amazing.

The waitress let me down, I asked what the dish was, she didn't know and read it off the menu but never said if it was a crepe, burger, wrap, pasta, sandwich, salad or was it in a sauce.  I like prawn,s so I ordered them anyway and was very surprised to find out it was 2 wedges of pizza.
 I was disappoined, I didn't feel like pizza, if I did I would go to Crust at Annandale. they have the best pizza for me.  I expected more form the wait staff and from the pizza.  The photos of the food looked delicious and appetizing which made the experience all the more unfortunate.               

No comments:

Post a Comment