Monday 28 May 2012

The start of my holiday

Had a great reading with Denise all is well and she said I will have a great holiday and meet lots of people,  I need to holidays as it revitalizes & energizes me and I return the more creative zeal.  Health is good, finances are good, and I will go back to study.  She said you have stopped working but you are still very busy, which is true.  She my mother is with a lot and comes to me in my dreams, except I can’t remember my dreams.  Mum told me to get rid of all the stuff in the unit.  She said your mother will manifest to me just before I die, and you will know that you will be going soon after that.  But that will not be until my late eighties or early ninety.  And I will be very active right up to that time.  All in all I feel very happy with reading and reassured in a way that it is O.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment