Monday 28 May 2012

Almost There

The final pack and weight in today and any time left over will be for camera practice.  I heard from Barbara, who has an inspiring blog which interested me and started me thinking about  blogging:' to come back as soon as you can because the course is under review and we are all worried it may be wound up.  So I will be going back and doing the course next year.  It is wonderful course the best of it kind in Sydney and the only art school where you get one on one; even the NAS can not do this.  I just realized I wiped all my art work on my camera after I printed them out and put them in my art journal, even the finished works so I have nothing to show on my blog. I will not do that again..  If this is  boring: your right, I just have to practice so as not to forget  how to blog. I will post a few painting I like

No comments:

Post a Comment