Monday 31 December 2012

The first day of 2013



 To Do List for every day of 2013



The first day of 2013

I no longer announce my New Year’s resolutions & make declarations I am unable to keep, now I vaguely suggest things that would be nice if they happened sort of fantasising on the future year, an elusive daydream. I ask myself questions that I hope will elicit some focus or just good advice to live by.


What do I want to focus on this year ?  
  • Routine, because I need it to structure my day to day life.
  • Yoga,because I love it and it makes me feel all the cell in my body sing.
  • Meditation, because it gives me tranquillity and understanding.
  • Drawing, because it transports me into another dimension of quitness.
  • Walking more, because I will loses it, if I don't use it.
  • Cooking, I find it exciting and creative.


What do I want to do in 2013 ?
Travel ~ Fly to Dubai visit Oman then, cruise from Dubai to Singapore stopping in India and Sri Lanka and catch the Orion cruise to see the orangutans  at Camp Leakey in Borneo - (Singapore to Bali) have a few days in Bali before flying back to Sydney.

I want to be over sea for Christmas 2013, it is a good time for India, but Bali will do both place are crowed at this time.
I want to develop new and interesting friendships.

What do I want do I want to achieve ?
            I want to clear out my unit, so as I can have friends over to my place.


What do I want do I want to bring into my life ?
           
What do I want do I want to enjoy this year  ?
           
What do I want do I want to work on this year ?


           
What do I want ?  

         A new smartphone, a tablet of some kind, & the skill to know how to use them both.


           
What is my motto for 2013 ?

No comments:

Post a Comment